Friday, July 2, 2010

Some Children


I have separated photos out into several categories the first category is African Children, aka the cutest human beings on the planet.

You know those ads of crying skinny little Africans with big dark watery eyes?
They've all got big eyes, and unlike American kids they often look solemnly at the camera rather than grinning.
And if you happen to catch one of them falling down, or stubbing their toes then BAM! a sad watery eyed face that you can use in your ad about donating money. (Other than shots and one time when Monica fell down, I never saw a single child cry [Monica is the last photo, isn't she sweet?])

Anyway, I love these little guys.
Here are some of my favorite children/pictures:

hmmm, I'm having a hard time cropping things, so some of these are very goofy. But you get the gist.





















4 comments:

Lisa said...

BEAUTIFUL IMAGES.

I love you!

WORD.

Welcome home sister <3

David and Carol Pitcher said...

Really beautiful pictures Becky!!

MARCIE said...

At long last--photos! And they are great!

Mary said...

I the 3 to the last picture the one of the baby is cute and silly at the same time! and the one right above it is my favorite out of all the photos.