Sunday, February 7, 2010

We talk like this:

Trav: What do you say if someone asks you to join their gang?

Becky: No thank you.

Trav: No!

Becky: I'd like to, but I've been very busy lately?

Trav: First you ask if they're the Tough Brets.

Becky: Of course, the only gang worth joining.

Trav: So if they are the Tough Brets then they probably want you to join because you're so good at

Becky: Karate!

Trav: Of course, the Tough Brets are all about karate.


I love him so much.
Yesterday afternoon we were taking a nap and Travis looks at me groggily and says "Hey. Lets go to Ikea now."
So we went to Ikea and bought a bunch of things to make our house better. Now I have a desk.
It's still disorganized, but photos to come!

3 comments:

Chris said...

HaHa.

After some years, you can talk like that without saying words. Words is for chumps

Jessica D. said...

Hahaha. From what I read I feel that you and Travis have a similar relationship to Pat and I.

Lisa said...

funny! i was just talking about black belts this weekend...

interesting.... <3