Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Do you love wasps?

I found this snotty man's blog and cannot stop laughing about things that he writes.
(Enter with caution, not everything's appropriate.)
As far as I can tell, David Thorne spends his time writing antagonizing emails, and mocking the people that cannot put up with him.
He mocks a man's website after the man describes himself as:
"...the adventurous outdoors type with a love of watersports and everything outdoors".

Wasps are outdoors Lesley, do you love wasps? Fuse boxes? Open cut mining? Pedestrian crossings?

He then asks for his readers to send in emails listing other things Lesley must love.
They responded with the following:

Traffic lights
Prickles
Litter
A bus
My sister Amanda
Flies
Cigarette butts
Land mines
Homeless people
Sticks
Grandma
Dark alleyways
Bins
A parking meter
Opera in the park
Feral cats
Playgrounds
Dust
Fat people at hot dog stands
Blowfish
A dead Hedgehog
Construction workers
Snipers
Shade
Airborne viruses
Mandy says Toilets
A box
Shoes because of the carpet
A Wading Pool
Graveyards
Children on a field trip
Astro-turf®
Lesley
Indians on public transport
Land Fill
Holes in fences
Sheep droppings
Tether Ball
Starving 3rd world children
A used syringe
My poodle Benny
Quicksand
Lawn Sausages
Cody Smith
For Sale signs
Boy Scouts
Peeping Toms
Lawn furniture
Flagpoles
Television Antenna's
Owl pellets
Street walkers
Forest fires
Techno Viking (?)
Public Toilets
Yellow Snow
Dirty Redfern Locals
Vomit outside a pub
Speed bumps
Lost kittens
Free Candy Vans
Cement
Garden Gnomes

Honestly, I cannot stop giggling. Now I feel silly when I say that I am "Loving Every Minute" of anything.
Obviously I don't love every single minute.

2 comments:

Mary said...

read his blog and love it. His poor new "buddy" across the hall.

Ryan McCallum said...

Great. Now I can't stop reading this guy's blog.