Wednesday, May 27, 2009

perfume factices

Hi friends.
I made another blog.

Grandpa Patch and I are working on selling his factices online, and I still don't quite have the hang of ebay. (Honestly, how hard can it be? and yet, I can't sell things on it. Bah.)

But please check out all the bottles and factices that I have for sale, and email me if you are interested, but even more awesome would be if you would put a link on YOUR blog. No pressure.
(rebeccah.louise@gmail.com)
Here's the blog:
franticfactice.blogspot.com



1 comment:

Liz said...

So, Becky...are YOU selling them? Or your Grandpa Patch?

I LOVE the one with the snakes on top...very cool. I, however, have no disposable income. (But my birthday is coming up soon!)

I will try to blog about this soon and put the link on my blog. Good luck!