Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Great Warriors of Glenwood

We are taking on everything that pisses us off, and coming off as (sometimes) conquerors.
Lauren is the fiercest of warriors; she yelled at the stompers above us, and sassed off to the Glenwood office about our broken toilet and ripped up carpets.
Lana planned the strategy for luring the fly out of our home --although in the end, Macord ended up killing it, but she is the most strategic.
I am not being a very good warrior lately.
Lana and Lauren have both used their siren charms to lure men to them, and I have not.
Lana and Lauren have both released bugs into the hallway, I have not.
Lana and Lauren have both showered lately. Only my stench is fierce.
Ah, 9:44 PM, the stompers above have begun, right on schedule.
Maybe tonight I will take them down.

No comments: