Tuesday, October 21, 2008

today:
I wrote a list of music and movies from the nineties that i loved. uncle cracker, sugar ray, and tlc, anyone?
and I wrote a list of things about today that make me happy, including boys with hair longer than the honor code allows, old school photos, like from film cameras, and not having anything to entertain myself with besides paper and a pen.
I wrote a letter to the great pumpkin, i mentioned fall, the presents i would like, and where i plan to be on halloween if i am found to be sufficiently sincere.
I held the taper recorder outside so that clark can hear the wind when i finally mail him his tape.
I picked all of the peach-chunks out of my yogurt before eating, so i didn't get one on accident and throw up.
I listened to my brit lit teacher pretend to be Wall-E, and do the robot, and then do a great Kip, saying "we chat online for like 6 hours a day, so I guess you could say things are getting pretty serious."
I listened to some old music, like the music I listened to in high school, the scorpions, skid row, tom petty and van halen, you know, the good stuff.
I took a shower, for the first time since sunday morning... like 10 minutes ago.
I decided to put off making blueberry muffins until the morning, so I could write the essay due in 11 hours about Metaphysical poetry.
I have yet to begin, because instead I turned on some Belle and Sebastian, and wrote this blog post.
Lana is making me stop blogging.
In theory, this is so I can do homework. I think I will be watching Harry Potter, though.

No comments: