Monday, January 11, 2010

Mondays

I know it's cliche. I know Cathy and Garfield alike complain about them.
But this morning was hard.
It was dark outside. It was warm in my bed. I felt happy and sleepy and comfortable.
But that buzzing and Travis mumbling the time every five minutes.... grrr.
I'm at work.
I wish I weren't.
I wish I could sleep until sunshine woke me up.
Instead of letting a cell phone wake me up.

I wish I hadn't had to walk to school in biting ice-cold.
Come on, Winter: You know I only love you when there is SNOW involved with the cold. Not JUST cold.

Last week was the longest week of my life.
This week has barely started, but already I think its in for the running.

Arrrg, it will be a hard semester.

1 comment:

The Stanley's said...

I must agree that last week was
L O N G!!!!!