Friday, October 30, 2009

Waldo and Tim join the family

Pumpkin Carving for FHE this week was a blast! Too bad I've been too sick to do anything productive this week, including writing on my blog or reading anyone else's blog.
Good news, though, I feel better and tomorrow is HALLOWEEN!
To see how my family is handling halloween, check out the Froelich Blog. Mary's kicking butt!

You are jealous of my goofy husband, aren't you? I looove him. I love this pictures. He is silly.

My pumpkin isn't as elaborate as his, because I was busy cooking and cleaning seeds. Plus it's hard to be artsy while stabbing something with a knife.
We named Travis' pumpkin Tim and mine Waldo.

Ooooh, Happy Halloween!

p.s. Our costumes are in progress and will be totally AWESOME!

3 comments:

Polly said...

your pumpkin looks like a perfectly classic pumpkin. The first year dad and I were married we carved pumpkins and dad threw a butter knife across the room to hit the pumpkin and the knife went all the way in to the pumpkin. It was rotten. Dad hates pumpkin smell and feel so he threw the pumpkin away without saving the knife. ah Halloween memories. Why are you dressing up for Halloween? Are you going somewhere? To a party?

Mary said...

why yes, why yes I am : )

MARCIE said...

Tim and Waldo? OK. They are pretty funny looking. Love the ears! Happy Birthday Travis!