Friday, October 23, 2009

Chicken

I roasted my very first chicken a few nights ago.
It was so exciting that I documented the entire process in photographs. (Travis documented the whole process on film. He says it's our first real Home Movie.)
The chicken went through seven stages, as seen below:
Jamie Oliver used a different type of chicken when he did it. I think, based on his recipe, that he wanted me to kill a chicken from my garden and use that.
So instead I used a Martha Stewart recipe. I'm telling you, though. They're both brilliant. I love them.

3 comments:

David and Carol Pitcher said...

You're cooking our next Sunday dinner. Yum Yum!!!

MARCIE said...

It looks like you have enough food for the whole Pitcher family! Good job Becky! I just buy mine from Sam's Club. Ha!

The Stanley's said...

I can smell the pictures!!