Friday, April 3, 2009

i wish the rain in utah was full of thunder and lightning

I stole this picture from my sister Lisa's blog. She took it.

Last night, I spent several hours in the rain.

"You know, we're the coolest people ever," said Travis.
"Who?" I asked.
"Us."
"You and I are the coolest people ever?"
"Look at us!" he said, "We're out in the rain, passing out fliers for Gallery Stroll."

Yeah we were.
In the rain.
For like two hours.

If you are in Provo, come to Gallery Stroll tonight, and you might win a glimpse of the two coolest people ever.
(travis and i.... come on!)

Also, please check out this video that Chris posted on his blog. EVERYONE will appreciate this. I promise. it's wonderful.

4 comments:

travis pitcher said...

we are the coolest people ever. out serving the community, advocating a good cause, helping bring people together and appreciate each other. if that isn't cool then samurai jack isn't cool and samurai jack is definitely cool. (that is my new thing that i am into to)

Lana said...

Samurai Jack is cool.

Becky and Travis? Moderately cool.

I think you'd be cooler, and I'm sure people would agree with me, if you stopped saying you were so cool. That kind of makes your statement void.

Oh I am looking forward to being back with you lot. You haven't a clue how much I miss you.

(I think you're pretty cool... probably)

Lana said...

Also also also, I never hear from you anymore. If I want to know what's been going on in your life I have to wait until Lauren can talk to me to tell me. 3 things: 1 get a new phone so I can reach you, 2 watch my video of being scared in Dover, I mention you and Travis a few times, 3 get on flipping skype and fill me in on your life! Do you think I'm going to let you go to Virginia so you can ignore me via the internet even further?! No way jose.

Mary said...

That was a good video people are super spoiled in this world... i like to think i am not but really when you do have to sit on the plane for an hour with a crying baby and a p;d farting man i give myself permission to complain when i get to me destination. I dont know that might just be me.