Saturday, March 28, 2009

Kari is twenty, so we act like teenagers.... or children.



Well it's not a sleepover if the night doesn't produce dozens of terrible photos.
This is Sarah, she turned 20 last week. Sarah, Kari, and I had a group birthday party last week. (a DANCE party.) it was great.
This is Natalie and Kari, Kari's birthday is today.
Sarah set Travis and I up. Here's the funny story:
Kari and I are friends because Travis and I are dating, and thus spend lots of time with Sarah and Kari. I decided to be friends with Sarah because I had a crush on Austin Facer, and she was dating Matt Facer (Austin's cousin). Kari -without knowing Sarah - dated Matt's brother Luke, when they all lived in Southern California.
Now none of us like or are dating Facers, but we're all friends.
Oh, and Natalie was there because her boyfriend is in Sarah, Kari, and Travis's ward, and we met her through him.
Crazy, right?
Natalie.

After make-overs we played dress-up for a LONG time.
Sorry these pictures aren't in order.
This is Anikah taking the pretend cookies from the oven


I don't think it's any secret WHY these girls and I get along.
This is Melissa. (also from So Cal. In fact, the only two who AREN'T from California were Anikah and I)


No comments: