Wednesday, February 25, 2009

pleading for photoshop


when my computer fell it lost photoshop.

all i ever loved was photoshop.
photoshop for a mac: 189.95


so all I'm asking is this, if you have the photoshop discs lying around your home, let me steal them.
I don't even care if it's CS1.
Of course, CS4 would be phenomenal, but since I doubt I can get any Adobe at all, I will take what I can get.

Please, please, please.
If you have photoshop, can I have it too?

(on a second note, I also need word, if you have that lying around, but I'm much more distraught about not having photoshop.)

please.

thank you.

1 comment:

Polly said...

Becky don't we have Photoshop and Word lying around our house? I just told Dad I miss Word and he said we have it I have just chosen to not put it on our new Mac. I might sneak it on and then deal with his wrath later.
He likes Textedit better, I don't understand how to do anything on Textedit.