Sunday, September 21, 2008

Trevor Michael Malfoy

oh, how sad.
I've made two posts today already, but in my effort to put up at least a few posts before people find this blog I decided to share with you things that happened today.

I work at the MTC, serving food, and today I had to work (apparently missionaries need food on Sundays, too...) and I saw for the last time for two years, my friend Elder Trevor Dixon who gets shipped out to Hawaii on Tuesday morning before the crack of dawn.
I will miss him a lot. I cried my eyes out the day before he went into the MTC.
I'm a pathetic girl.

So I decided to share some Goodbye Trev, I love you, Postness.


Here are some Trevor quotes: He is red.

Please! If you put them on, I'll hug you.
No, you'll pay me. I don't give out hugs for free.

The door knob is always the girl, and the key is always the boy.

I feel really sick, because I ate some cheetos I found in my car.

The cheetos that were already spilled in your car three weeks ago?
I would assume so.

You pick some music.
No, I don't like music.

What? No, no Becky. You love music, I thought.

When black people stay in the water for two long they actually turn into raisins!



Whoa! Try this, it's like a rave in your pants!


What if you go to Hawaii and come home with a Hawaiian Bride, what will I do?

I won't fall in love there. I hear those girls are fat.

Trev, do you want to say hi to the camera?
No. I don't even want to look at it.

Trevor, Lauren and I love you.

You dear girls, I reciprocate.


Elder Dixon, I met your friends, Elders Jose and Harris.

They're idiots. You don't have to talk to them anymore. Just ignore them in the future.


Did I tell you my criteria from friends?
No, what is the criteria?
At least an eight or a nine.

Wow. I'm flattered.
You should be.
What are you?

Something else, like a five. Well, probably more. But I have more important qualities.

That's lucky.

Yeah, lucky for my friends. I have qualities that really attractive people can't have, but are still really important. Plus, I'm actually pretty attractive.


Becky, look at me! I look so good as a missionary. The MTC is filled with mirrors, too, so I can see myself everywhere.
Yeah, I know you're vain.

Don't say I'm vain. That hurts my pride, and you and I both know I'm really humble.



see you in two years, friend.

2 comments:

Polly said...

All I have to say is it makes me proud that you posted a picture of yourself in your underwear! Mom

Lauren said...

ohh Trevor!

I'm going to miss him a lot.