Saturday, September 27, 2008

Operation Make Becky Less Hairy



For some reasons all footage of the ACTUAL waxing has disappeared.
I had nothing to do with it. Lauren's computer has a mind of its own.
We also lost all the footage of my complaints against Lana, and the showing of leg hair.

SO.
I went without shaving for 19 days.
2 days short of three bloody weeks. That's a LOOONNG time. but guess what, Lana decided to only wax one leg.
and hurt me.
I'll kill her.

I say, "I'm afraid of you waxing my knees, don't the knees hurt the most?"
Lana says, "No, the knees hurt the least, the shins hurt the most."
I say, "The shins are the majority of my legs!"
Lana says, "No, the calves are the majority of your leg. But we won't be waxing the calves."

so what's that? the shins are the majority? YES.
and knees hurt the most.




oh, Lana. You're lucky I still love you.

1 comment:

Polly said...

are you trying to torture your mother? You are at BYU! Stop with pictures and videos of you in your underware on your blog! Kathryn is asking me "WHY?"