Monday, August 30, 2010

The road to my house

is paved with good intentions.
(That was a very poor pun.)

Recently I was very lucky in that two of my best friends from home in good ol' Buffalo Minnesota came to see me!
Okay, fine, so their intentions were not exactly based around visiting me, but more around finding somewhere free to sleep in Utah on their road trip home from California.
But whatever.
I accept.
It's been over a year since I've seen anyone from home (except the three or four family members from MN who came to my wedding last October)
and it was a refreshing change to see them here instead of in Buffalo.

Hey. The rest of you Minnesotans thinking to yourselves "I wish I could see Becky," take a leaf out of Logan and Eli's book and come stay here.
I will let you sleep in my house and I will feed you.

It's not too bad a gig.
I miss all these folks.

p.s. Logan looks like a teeny tiny little person next to Eli and me.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Eli looks exactly the same, logan looks younger...hehe Its fun to see old buddies :)