Saturday, August 7, 2010

Missing

I like this story Lana told me:

Her Mom keeps referring to Travis as my boyfriend, and Lana keeps correcting "Husband, Mom, Travis is her husband. They've been married for almost a year."

And then her mom says things like "Why does her husband need to come, if they've been married for a year? Don't they want a break from each other? Aren't they sick of each other?"

I like that story because we don't and we're not.
And I had to fall asleep last night with 6 pillows in my bed, so it felt more crowded.
And I had to talk to Travis on the phone until I was nodding off, so I wouldn't be hours falling asleep.
And he had to call me in the morning and say that he was sad and that he missed me and that he never wanted to leave me again.

And today I drew a picture of Piglet holding a balloon that says I Miss You, and he's looking at Pooh, who is on the other side of the page and Pooh says "I wish we weren't so far apart."
And I was going to scan it, but I can't remember how.
But I drew it because we love the stories and pictures from Winnie-the-Pooh.

And because its hard to be apart from your best friend.

Which little Piglet knows perfectly well.


1 comment:

travis pitcher said...

Does that mean I am Pooh? Oh bother!