Friday, May 28, 2010

Destiny's Child

It's getting down to the wire and I've been going crazy. I'm in a hectic state of terrified, unprepared list-making.
Lots and lots of To Do, To Buy, To Remember, To Pack, To Bake For the Plane lists.

And of course, it helps to listen to some Beyonce while going through all of this, since she and Ma Ingalls combined would create the world's most super woman ever.
And I seriously love them both.
And I can't sit down and read so I have to listen to music...

See what I mean? I'm definatly going a little crazy.
Anyway, on a totally non-Africa related tangent (since I don't want to talk about Africa just now, it is the cause of all my stress) I like to watch Destiny's Child music videos, followed by Beyonce music videos.
Because in one she looks and acts like a kid, and some of her videos will give you a seizure.
And in the other she's a super kick-ass woman who could kill your whole family with awesomeness.






Travis, thank you for putting up with so much girl music.
Kanye, we might have more in common than you thought.
Beyonce, my two favorite parts of Diva are when you say "What yo' boss say?" and also, "This is a stick up, stick up. I need them bags, all that money. See the mask? all that money."
Love Becky

p.s. Family and friends, I love that you could all contribute such nerdy comments on the post below. We are not alone.

p.p.s Do Kiesha music videos terrify you like they terrify me?
Well watch this instead.
LOVE it.

5 comments:

brooke said...

yeah, you're going so crazy that you can't spell "definitely" anymore, and that you swear in your posts.

have fun in africa! :)

Mary said...

O becky, lets not go crazy yet. Also Old Navy although not the best store in the world has some long long dresses that I think you might like. You could wear them in AFRICA! Love you lots, have fun.

Jessica D. said...

Be careful. Do not be kidnapped or die.

travis pitcher said...

I hate all of this.

Unknown said...

Nice place I like it check out my one to:

http://neobuxmonex.blogspot.com/