Monday, August 10, 2009

If I could get married tomorrow I would


Now that we're engaged, and we have a house and I have a dress (which came in the mail TODAAAAY!!!) it is even harder to wait.
Exactly two months from today and I'll have been married for 12 hours.

When I say it's harder to wait now than it was before, I don't even mean what you might think.
These are the things that I cannot wait for:
not having to get up at midnight and go home to be alone until the next day when I can see Trav. wouldn't it be ideal if after being snuggled up sleepily on the couch to watch a movie, I could just stay there for as long as I like, and not have to say goodbye for a while?

having my own kitchen. I can bake cookies whenever I please. There won't be dirty dishes in the sink that no one will claim, because Trav and I both know they're ours. and I won't get yelled at for using sugar in the cupboard, because there will be no doubt as to who bought it.

not having roommates in the living room watching sports and being mean when all Trav and I want is to sit and talk quietly.

not having to call each other in the morning and wait by the phone for Trav to wake up so I can finally go over. Won't it be nice to just roll over and see if he's awake yet?

not having to go to ward fhe, but being able to have our own family home evening. just us together. as the cutest little family in the whole world. yes. maybe even the whole universe.

7 comments:

MARCIE said...

Two more months of wishful dreaming. Anticipation! The best part!

Nana B said...

Becky, you really won't believe how fast those two months will go by. All of a sudden it will be THAT DAY! and you will say where did the time go? Enjoy every hectic minute of this time and don't forget to just stop once in a while and smile and give Travis a hug. He's going crazy too with getting ready. Love you!

Polly said...

I wonder if Travis has any idea what he is in for.

travis pitcher said...

i don't think that i do, but i sure love suprises! ;)

brooke said...

ohh mann this post made me all giggly and marriage-itchy.

Claire said...

Ohhhh! OHHHH!
Becky, darling. I second what Brookie said: giggles all the way. You two are just perfect together.
{sigh}

nits said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.