Thursday, June 25, 2009

the cupboard under the stairs

this is where Harry Potter lives.
Except that it's not. It's a cupboard in my aunt Katies house which has been legally graffitied. Every child who happens to stumble upon this little gem is allowed to climb inside and color on the walls. Inside of this exposed-wood walls are little boxes of pens and markers, (and a bunch of toys, too!)
It's the best place to hide, because the floor is covered in super thick and comfy carpeting, and the walls are entertaining. They're filled with little mini journal entries. One of the Bigelow girls wrote in 1996 about a popular boy who asked her out. She said no, and wished that she hadn't.
I found my name in there twice, and added it one more time.
Can you find my name here?





these are two of my beautiful cousins. their whole family is darling, with this perfect blond hair and cute little faces. oh, I like them.

1 comment:

kendra and jeffrey said...

How great!

It's so magical and fairy-tale like. I love it.