Monday, January 12, 2009

the good, the bad, and the money

i was trying to be witty, and in a failed attempt, that title was born.
i kept it.
to pain you.

the good:
my pell grant has already come!
i apparently no longer owe tuition or health care for the semester.
it also paid off a few hundred dollars of housing.

the bad:
i was not planning on using that money for any of the above besides tuition, and it did it automatically?
i was going to spend my pell grant on my 200$ french book, and for the 600$ wisdom-teeth-pulling bill. now i cannot not.

the money:
how did it all disappear so quickly? and after receiving over 2,300$ why is my bank account still empty?

2 comments:

Polly said...

hmmm. your bank account shouldn't be totally empty.
your freaking me out!

Lana said...

I love that your blog is updated so regularly... not like we ever get to talk.