Sunday, December 14, 2008

body world


I went to Body World with my Biology class this weekend. Of course, we all brought our cameras, but no pictures were allowed. Needless to say, it was one of the COOLEST things I've ever seen.
It was literally a museum full of cadavers without skin in different positions, and missing different organs and muscles, so you could see how the human body worked. I stole these pictures offline. I didn't have to pay for the ticket, because it was a field trip, and tickets were twenty-five bucks a person, but if you get the chance to go, then GO. Especially if someone else is paying...


However, the time allotted to us to look at body world was about four hours, and after about one hour several of us were pretty much done. So, as we were in Salt Lake, we took off to enjoy the city. We spent most of our time taking pictures in the U of U library.


(See this boy in the blueish-grey? That is the cousin of Elder Facer, for those of you who know him.) These kids are all in my class.
There are about thirty more pictures, but I'll spare you.
Let me just say, that field trip (body world + SLC) was the most fun I've had in a long time.

1 comment:

michael h said...

Rumor has it that a good amount of those bodies are undocumented Chinese dead. Wowie Zowie!