Sunday, November 9, 2008

please continue to be impressed

I just posted last night about my newly completed Gryffindor scarf. Guess what else I just finished.
A HAT.
geez. why am I so awesome and capable?
This is me wearing my new hat.


See how it looks like a beret? I did not use a pattern. Just winged it.

I tried to tuck my hair into my hat.

This is the hat from the back, minus the pom-pom.

this is my dear love, Lana, making me a pom-pom, because I don't know how. She already made me a hat in its entirety, this is not it. The hat she made me was white.
Lana is also very capable. Lana is coming with me to LONDON. She's going to the French Pastry cooking school, Le Cordon Bleu. We just found out last week. Hilary and she and I will all be there together! Talk about best study abroad EVER. We can wear our homemade hats ans scarves and look so lovely, while being freaking awesome at Buckingham Palace.

No comments: